Filmed and Directed by award winning ocean cinematographer Tim Bonython, traveling around the planet to interview the world’s most renowned big wave surfers to document the biggest & craziest waves.
“The Danger Level increases as we attempt to climb a mountain of water where the peak keeps getting higher” Alex Gray, big wave surfer.
Five years in the making the The Big Wave Project follows a tight-knit crew of leading big wave surfers who are working together to attempt a personal goal that drills to core passion of surfing: Riding the World’s Biggest Wave. We hear candid, personal, no-holes barred accounts as the real fear of death walks side by side with ultimate personal glory.
The Big Wave Project depicts the history of the how the sport has developed from humble origins to modern tow-in surfing with the latest challenges of returning to the simple art of unassisted paddling into 100-foot walls of water.
FEATURING: Jamie Mitchell, Aaron Gold, Mark Healey, Ryan Hipwood, Grant “Twiggy” Baker, Billy Kemper, with insights from Peter Mel, Big Wave icon Greg Noll, the legendary late Brock Little and many more…
2. Login using your Foxtel ID
3. Select Store icon
4. Scroll through to choose your event
5. Follow the prompt to complete the purchase.
For more information, click here
NOTE: ORDER VIA MY FOXTEL APP unavailable to Foxtel from Telstra customers. See order via remote or phone to place your order
2. On the right side of the top menu, click on your name and a menu will allow you to select ‘My Account’
3. From your ‘My Account’ page, inside the ‘My Package’ block, select ‘Store & Main Event’
4. Scroll down to choose your Main Event
NOTE: ORDER ONLINE unavailable to Foxtel from Telstra customers. See order via remote or phone to place your order
You can order via your remote control
1. If your IQ box is connected via an IP connection to the internet you can watch pay-per-view events with your remote control.
2. Just press "on demand" or "box office" on your remote, select "Rentals" and follow the menu to MAIN EVENT
3. Select your event
1. Call 131 999
2. Follow prompts to Main Event
1. Call 133 937
2. Follow prompts to ‘TV service’ to speak to our customer care team
Australia is still getting to know Robert Whittaker — the 26-year-old from Sydney who became the first man from these shores to wrap a bit of UFC gold around his waist in Las Vegas on Sunday....